Production-line Laser Safety Testers
ARCYTEC Laser Safety experts have managed to suppress all moving parts of the LSTB (Laser Safety Test Bench) in order to make it robust enough for mass production’s needs.
ALSTB Artificial-Eye Laser Safety Tester - Runs a single coordinate hotspot analysis in <1min runtime.
DLSTB Pattern Imager Laser Safety Tester - Runs full field of illumination analysis.
The Artificial-Eye Laser Safety Tester (ALSTB) & The Pattern Imager Laser Safety Tester (DLSTB) are part of our innovative Laser Safety Testers line, uniquely developed for (mass) production lines.
The entire series of Laser Safety Testers is designed to run very fast test cycles (the fastest exists) with a maximized degree of accuracy and precision since all tests are done automatically in one session.
ALSTB - Artificial-Eye Laser Safety Tester
What makes the ALSTB the best laser tester for mass-production-lines is its quick, robust & accurate analysis in <1min runtime.
We have managed to suppress all moving parts of the LSTB in order to make it robust enough for mass production's needs.
One click is all it takes to run a complete test and issue full reports.
02Pulsing pattern via aperture
03Accessible emission via aperture (AE)
04Apparent source size
05AEL and PLR calculation
ALSTB unique features
Fiber optics gets internal reflections & support:
- Wavelength measurement (C4)
- High BW pulses pattern analysis (using Fast PD)
Artificial eye with a fixed accommodation distance (according to device):
- Allow Apparent source analysis (Alpha)
Optical power according to sensor intensity map (AE)
- Sensor is power calibrated
- QE% is compensated according to actual wavelength
- Full PLR analysis for a specific point in FOI
Hotspot in <1 min
- Laser Safety Tester for production lines
- Designed to run a fast test cycle (approx. 30 sec)
- Full analysis in <1min runtime
- Robust & Accurate
- Performs QA / Reliability tests
- Designed to analyze a single coordinate in the product emission pattern, which is set according to device needs
- Device mounting using a quick-release option (Destaco-like clamp)
- Use a fixed position to measure a known device and validate laser safety metrics
DLSTB - Pattern Imager Laser Safety Tester
Coming soon in 2022